MK50 Events Toolkit
This page contains resources to help you plan, promote and deliver your event. The toolkit below is designed help you to ensure that all events are:
- Safe for participants, workers, spectators and the surrounding community
- Benefit the community
- Appropriately themed
- High Quality
Here you can download the Events Toolkit.
Further resource that you migh find useful include:
- Risk Assessment Template
- Event Checklist
- Sample Child Protection Policy
- Poster templates in Red, Blue, Green and Grey
If you are looking for a venue to hold an event, you might want to look at these links:
- Leisure and Community Facilities
- Arts and Heritage Venues - details can be found on the Arts and Heritage Alliance website and the MK Heritage Association website
Once you are ready to promote your MK50 event do make sure that you register your event and add it to the MK50 What's On page, here.
Evaluation of Events
Good evaluation is important because it will help you measure the impact of your event and build on your success, making future events even better. It can help raise the profile of your organisation and your work after the event and may help you get support for future events. Your information will also help us to tell the story of MK50, and all the great events that people have organised.
We would like you to help us out with showing how many people have been part of MK50 and have been to events and activities - we have created this pack to help you evaluate your event and to tell us how it went.